    Messages:
    1
    Need help too. Got the laptop from ebay and cant find latitude.exe. My system number is 56PY44J-1F5A . Can help somebody please
    masta, Apr 14, 2012

  2. mutu

    AGeneticist

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    And another D420 password please
    service tag 7M6YF2J-595B
    AGeneticist, Apr 18, 2012

  3. mutu

    blank1213

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    same here i have a dell latitude 5520. Can someone pls help me? PLS....
    Service Tag #3LDP5S1-1D3B
    blank1213, Apr 30, 2012
  4. mutu

    missourihoney

    Joined:
    May 2, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    PLEASE help me

    I've had this laptop since 2009 and it's asking me for an admin password today I never set, came across your thread, hope you can help me, it's dell Inspiron 1440 and the number is 4czd0k1-595b, thanks in advance
    missourihoney, May 2, 2012
  5. mutu

    fightclub

    Joined:
    May 2, 2012
    Messages:
    2

    Try b7lpq3il

    Type it like you see it there just so you can see in big letters that is B7LPQ3IL
    fightclub, May 2, 2012
  6. mutu

    fightclub

    Joined:
    May 2, 2012
    Messages:
    2

    Try lk8to6cy

    Just like you see it with lower case. And just so you can see it in big letters it is LK8TO6CY
    fightclub, May 2, 2012
  7. mutu

    dailyn

    Joined:
    May 5, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Dell c400 servicw tag 2YNM911

    need password
    dailyn, May 5, 2012
  8. mutu

    jcgarcia011

    Joined:
    May 8, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Need Password

    Service Tag Number
    3DBSW1S-595B
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
    jcgarcia011, May 8, 2012
  9. mutu

    GaBr13L

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Hi

    Hi All,

    I have the same issue with a Dell Latitude C500. Any help with the Master Bios Password would help.
    Service Tag #B2H870J-595B

    Thanks
    GaBr13L, May 9, 2012
  10. mutu

    cascone

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Hi your PW is
    55r6ozpe :lol:
    cascone, May 11, 2012
  11. mutu

    cascone

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Hi yuor Master PW is

    55r6ozpe
    cascone, May 11, 2012
  12. mutu

    cascone

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Your Master PW is

    55r6ozpe
    cascone, May 11, 2012
  13. mutu

    Glconway

    Joined:
    May 11, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Dell Inspiron 910 (MINI)

    Hi All,
    Dell Inspiron 910 (MINI)...

    Require Bios Password...

    System Disabled
    [01435]
    Service Tag
    [97ZSWF1]

    Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated. :)
    Last edited: May 11, 2012
    Glconway, May 11, 2012
  14. mutu

    kiddo973

    Joined:
    May 14, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    dell lattitude d610

    i need help badddd i have a dell lattitude d610 BVNY591-595B SYSTEM ADMIN PASSWORD LOCK OUT I NEED HELP WITH THE PASSWORD SERVICE TAG BVNY591 THANKS ANYONE THANKS
    kiddo973, May 14, 2012
  15. mutu

    kiddo973

    Joined:
    May 14, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    kiddo973, May 14, 2012
  16. mutu

    Loc84

    Joined:
    May 25, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    I sure could use some help getting the BIOS master password unlocked for a friend who bought the laptop at a flea market. It's a Dell Latitude D600 with the Service Tag # of F9LJP61-595B.

    Thanks in advance!!!
    Loc84, May 25, 2012
  17. mutu

    jpone

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    I need some help with this password locked laptop that i bought on ebay. :s: thanks.

    Its a Dell Inspiron N5040

    Service Tag: CCKCNR1

    Express Service code: 26881165117
    jpone, Jun 1, 2012
  18. mutu

    ZeroTwenty

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    My service tag is #3FCG5R1-1D3B
    Its dell Latitude E6320
    please Help Me!!!
    ZeroTwenty, Jun 1, 2012
  19. mutu

    dirrtyent

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    inspiron n5040

    Hey bro can you help me out as well.. service tag 8t7xhp1 express code 19181097685
    Thanks bro
    dirrtyent, Jun 9, 2012
  20. mutu

    jaziomal