Wanadoo looking into it

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by johnsutherland, May 24, 2005.

  1. johnsutherland, May 24, 2005

  2. johnsutherland

    Pilbs Guest

    "johnsutherland" <> wrote in
    message news:429327be$...
    > The clocks ticking down.Heres a helpful link

    Yawn
    Pilbs, May 24, 2005

  3. johnsutherland

    Gordon Guest

    Pilbs wrote:
    > "johnsutherland" <> wrote in
    > message news:429327be$...
    >
    >>The clocks ticking down.Heres a helpful link
    >>

    > Yawn

    I hope his SPAM filters are good - he's posted ever such a lot with his
    real email address!

    --
    Linux Registered User no 240308
    Fedora Core 3
    Gordon, May 24, 2005
  4. johnsutherland

    Ben Guest

    "johnsutherland" <> wrote in
    message news:429327be$...
    > The clocks ticking down.Heres a helpful link

    And what do you think they're Gonnadoo about it?? :eek:P
    Ben, May 24, 2005
  5. johnsutherland wrote:

    > The clocks ticking down.Heres a helpful link

    As Pilbs said, yawn. You've worn this troll bit out. Come up with
    something else now. In fact, why don't you take your act on the road.
    There's ever so many other groups that haven't had the pleasure yet.
    --
    We could start putting on plays in the barn and sell tickets.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 24, 2005
  6. johnsutherland

    dadiOH Guest

    johnsutherland wrote:
    > The clocks ticking down.Heres a helpful link

    You had your run, we had our fun, you are boring now.

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, May 24, 2005
  7. Perce P. Cassidy, May 24, 2005
  8. Nawty McPhilty, May 24, 2005
  9. Sniff, so its all over then,Im boring, sniff.
    Back to my tunnel.
    Its dark in there.
    Sob.

    johnsutherland, May 24, 2005
  10. johnsutherland

    EricP Guest

    On Tue, 24 May 2005 14:10:00 +0100, "johnsutherland"
    <> babbled like a waterfall
    and said:

    >The clocks ticking down.Heres a helpful link
    >
    > www.thejobseeker.net/

    I have just had my notice of termination of employment! :((

    I suppose it's too late to say sorry?

    We were very rude to you and a customer should always be right, I
    suppose.

    Thanks for the link anyway, very decent of you.
    EricP, May 24, 2005
  11. johnsutherland

    Parko Guest

    Just for you: http://www.deathclock.com/

    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345
    Parko, May 24, 2005
  12. EricP wrote:

    > On Tue, 24 May 2005 14:10:00 +0100, "johnsutherland"
    ><> babbled like a waterfall
    > and said:

    >>The clocks ticking down.Heres a helpful link

    >> www.thejobseeker.net/

    > I have just had my notice of termination of employment! :((

    Can I have your cubicle? Mine doesn't have a wet bar.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, May 24, 2005
  13. johnsutherland

    EricP Guest

    On 24 May 2005 20:15:17 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    babbled like a waterfall and said:

    >EricP wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 24 May 2005 14:10:00 +0100, "johnsutherland"
    >><> babbled like a waterfall
    >> and said:

    >>>The clocks ticking down.Heres a helpful link

    >>> www.thejobseeker.net/

    >> I have just had my notice of termination of employment! :((

    >Can I have your cubicle? Mine doesn't have a wet bar.

    No, sorry, it has a piece of carpet, I don't think you are allowed
    carpet yet!

    Perhaps next year.
    EricP, May 24, 2005
  14. johnsutherland

    clot.1 Guest

    EricP wrote:
    > On 24 May 2005 20:15:17 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > babbled like a waterfall and said:
    >
    >> EricP wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Tue, 24 May 2005 14:10:00 +0100, "johnsutherland"
    >>> <> babbled like a waterfall

    >>> I have just had my notice of termination of employment! :((

    >> Can I have your cubicle? Mine doesn't have a wet bar.

    > No, sorry, it has a piece of carpet, I don't think you are allowed
    > carpet yet!
    >
    > Perhaps next year.

    I've got a piece of carpet and I haven't had a letter (yet)!
    clot.1, May 24, 2005
  15. EricP wrote:
    > On 24 May 2005 20:15:17 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > babbled like a waterfall and said:

    >>EricP wrote:

    >>> On Tue, 24 May 2005 14:10:00 +0100, "johnsutherland"
    >>><> babbled like a waterfall

    >>> I have just had my notice of termination of employment! :((

    >>Can I have your cubicle? Mine doesn't have a wet bar.

    > No, sorry, it has a piece of carpet, I don't think you are allowed
    > carpet yet!

    > Perhaps next year.

    Damn, I hate paying that kinda dues.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, May 24, 2005
  16. clot.1 wrote:
    > EricP wrote:
    >> On 24 May 2005 20:15:17 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    >> babbled like a waterfall and said:

    >>> Can I have your cubicle? Mine doesn't have a wet bar.

    >> No, sorry, it has a piece of carpet, I don't think you are allowed
    >> carpet yet!

    >> Perhaps next year.

    > I've got a piece of carpet and I haven't had a letter (yet)!

    Yeah, but you've been sleeping with the boss, so you don't have
    anything to worry about anyway.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, May 24, 2005
  17. johnsutherland

    clot.1 Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > clot.1 wrote:
    >> EricP wrote:

    >>> No, sorry, it has a piece of carpet, I don't think you are allowed
    >>> carpet yet!

    >>> Perhaps next year.

    >> I've got a piece of carpet and I haven't had a letter (yet)!

    > Yeah, but you've been sleeping with the boss, so you don't have
    > anything to worry about anyway.

    Look Blinky, do you have to tell everyone what happened after the Christmas
    Party in 1998?
    clot.1, May 24, 2005
  18. clot.1 wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> clot.1 wrote:

    >>> I've got a piece of carpet and I haven't had a letter (yet)!

    >> Yeah, but you've been sleeping with the boss, so you don't have
    >> anything to worry about anyway.

    > Look Blinky, do you have to tell everyone what happened after the
    > Christmas Party in 1998?

    It's not like I spilled the details.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, May 24, 2005
  19. johnsutherland

    neville Guest

    You fucking invertebrate.
    Always way down the realization tree sticking your tentacle out when you
    hear squealing in the canopy.

    neville, May 24, 2005
  20. johnsutherland

    clot.1 Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > clot.1 wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> Yeah, but you've been sleeping with the boss, so you don't have
    >>> anything to worry about anyway.

    >> Look Blinky, do you have to tell everyone what happened after the
    >> Christmas Party in 1998?

    > It's not like I spilled the details.

    What was the name of that 15 year old you were with?
    clot.1, May 24, 2005