    issues?

    Thanks

    , Apr 25, 2006

  2. Guest

    Try a ping from the 2950 management address to each L3 hop to find out
    which link is introducing the latency.
    Ping to each of the HSRP real address, the virtual, the 3750 management
    address, routers behind the 3750, etc.
    This will assist you determining which link is yielding the latency.

    Steve Griffin
    www.blueconsole.com (Bluetooth Wireless Console Cable)

    , Apr 25, 2006