    Can any one recommend a WAN emulator. Studying for CCIE and need
    something that can emulate Frame Relay, ISDN, etc. Thanks.

    , Jun 22, 2006

  2. Merv Guest

    Merv, Jun 22, 2006

  3. You may wish to investigate the AdTran WAN Emulation Brief:

    http://www.bradreese.com/wan-emulation.pdf

    As well as WAN Emulation Product Overview:

    http://www.bradreese.com/wan-emulation-product-overview.pdf

    WAN Emulation Case Study:

    http://www.bradreese.com/wan-emulation-case-study.pdf

    WAN Emulation Case Study 1:

    http://www.bradreese.com/wan-emulation-case-study-1.pdf

    WAN Emulation Case Study 2:

    http://www.bradreese.com/wan-emulation-case-study-2.pdf

    Cisco Networking Academy WAN Emulation Lab Kits:

    http://www.networkingacademy.adtran.com/

    World's largest inventory availability/list pricing of Authorized
    Refurbished AdTran:

    http://www.bradreese.com/adtran-inventory-search.htm

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Network Engineer Directory
    http://www.bradreese.com/network-engineer-directory.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    Website: http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm

    www.BradReese.Com, Jun 22, 2006
  4. SAto Guest

    skrev:
    > Can any one recommend a WAN emulator. Studying for CCIE and need
    > something that can emulate Frame Relay, ISDN, etc. Thanks.

    I can recomend a Cisco 7200 simulator.

    http://www.ipflow.utc.fr/index.php/Cisco_7200_Simulator

    It requires you have access to 7200 software images though but is
    really good.
    It simulates the 7200 hardware but runs on actual cisco software!

    It has options for emulating switches, frame relay and ATM networks but
    no ISDN.

    To find the newest version check this blog:
    http://www.ipflow.utc.fr/blog/

    -SAto

    SAto, Jun 23, 2006
  5. SAto Guest

    skrev:
    > Can any one recommend a WAN emulator. Studying for CCIE and need
    > something that can emulate Frame Relay, ISDN, etc. Thanks.

    Also depending on what equipment you already have and need you might do
    this for the ISDN setup: http://www.bogomips.com/isdnswitch.htm

    -SAto

    SAto, Jun 23, 2006