  1. Just bought 70-271 and 272 self paced training kits.

    I think they are very good, but are they missing anything else I might need
    to pass ?

    James Jolliffe, Aug 16, 2004

  2. James Jolliffe

    Bobby Guest

    Hi James,

    If you have experience, these books are sufficient.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Aug 17, 2004

  3. James Jolliffe

    Patrick Guest

    I got a question on wireless networking in my 70-272 exam. About which
    settings are the right ones in a WEP-encrypted wireless connection. If I
    remember it well, nothing about this was available in this Self Study Kit.
    If you can pass the practice tests (not the objective reviews), which can be
    difficult, you will be able to pass the (much easier, in my opinion) exam.

    (BTW, passed in 836)

    Cheers, Patrick

    Patrick, Aug 17, 2004