    there is a bias toward ADO, security and configuration questions. and not
    much on say, accessibility and localisation. Is this correct?

    Any feedback welcome.

    virgin news, Aug 19, 2004

  2. virgin news

    Pierre Guest

    Hi,

    I used WSW Exams (http://www.walshsw.com) for
    70-305 exam and I thought they were a pretty good
    resource. Can't beat the price.

    My exam had almost all multiple choice (radio button)
    and a few multiple select (check box). No simulation type
    questions on mine.

    Also, there was more ADO than I was expecting. I should
    have studied that area a little more. I passed though.

    I am currently studying for 70-306 and using WSW Exams.

    Hope this helps.

    Pierre

    on the Walsh
    >Software site whic, incidentally is incredibly cheap!!
    >
    >For those of you who have taken this exam and also seen

    the questions on the
    >Walsh Software site, How realistic are these questions

    compared to the real
    >thing?
    >
    >Secondly, are the questions on the exam all multiple

    choice or are there any
    >simulation type questions?
    >
    >Finally, can anyone give me an idea of how the questions

    are weighted in the
    >exam? It seems to me, from looking at questions on

    various sites, that

    Pierre, Aug 19, 2004