    good choice for a home user? Our main use is email and surfing the net,
    nothing fancy. Any opinions?

    LeAnn

    justme, Jan 1, 2004

  2. justme

    Chet Guest

    For surfing the net and email your current computer sounds just fine.

    Chet, Jan 1, 2004

  3. justme

    Michael-NC Guest

    I'd say it's a good deal for your intended use but the only thing that
    bothers me is the ram. 256MB with at least 16 MB going to shared video is a
    little one the lite side for Windows XP. XP runs well with 512MB. If you can
    upgrade to ram to 512 for 75 bucks or so, that would be worth it.

    Michael-NC, Jan 1, 2004
  4. justme

    justme Guest

    I'm sure anything will be better than what we have now but I'll consider
    upgrading soon. Thanks for the advice.

    LeAnn

    justme, Jan 1, 2004