    Tony please respond with the needed info.

    Thanks
    Chris

    Christina L., Nov 7, 2008

  2. Christina L.

    Hagop Guest

    Try right-clicking on your desktop, select Properties, the Screen Saver tab,
    and select Screen saver: "My Pictures Slideshow." It's installed on my XP Pro
    x64 installation and I didn't add it. I have administrative privileges on my
    computer, so I can't answer if you can use it, but give it a shot.

    Hagop, Nov 7, 2008

  3. Sorry, about this - I did happen to forget posting that link. The PC has
    been acting up the last couple of days and later that day it just turned
    itself off with no message. Well, I don't know, for the moment it is running
    again and here is your link:

    http://www.mkware.com/html/features.html

    Hope this helps!

    Tony. . .