    wall phone plate adapter

    Anyone have any ideas where I can find this?

    Thanks
    ufatbastehd, Jan 23, 2007

  2. ufatbastehd

    ufatbastehd Guest

    OOPS!
    I posted this in a computer help group. Did'nt realize until it was to
    late. Sorry

    ufatbastehd, Jan 23, 2007

  3. ufatbastehd

    WhzzKdd Guest

    ufatbastehd wrote:
    > I have a wall phone plate on my wall with a female jack.
    >
    > I want to replace an adapter I had that fit onto this wall plate.
    > The adapter had a male phone jack in the back and a female jack on the
    > bottom.
    >
    > I was able to use this with to hand my wall phone, and plug an
    > answering machine into the jack at the bottom..
    >
    > I've tried Radio Shack and twacomm and niether carries this type of
    > wall phone plate adapter
    >

    > Anyone have any ideas where I can find this?

    Bizzare! Do you think maybe it originally came with the answering machine?
    WhzzKdd, Jan 23, 2007
  4. ufatbastehd

    WhzzKdd Guest

    ufatbastehd wrote:
    > I have a wall phone plate on my wall with a female jack.
    >
    > I want to replace an adapter I had that fit onto this wall plate.
    > The adapter had a male phone jack in the back and a female jack on the
    > bottom.
    >
    > I was able to use this with to hand my wall phone, and plug an
    > answering machine into the jack at the bottom..
    >
    > I've tried Radio Shack and twacomm and niether carries this type of
    > wall phone plate adapter
    >

    > Anyone have any ideas where I can find this?
    >

    > Thanks

    Maybe this one might do the trick...
    http://www.audio-discounters.com/s60015.html
    WhzzKdd, Jan 23, 2007
  5. ufatbastehd

    WhzzKdd Guest

    ufatbastehd wrote:
    > OOPS!
    > I posted this in a computer help group. Did'nt realize until it was to
    > late. Sorry

    No biggie - it's not a computer-only group.
    WhzzKdd, Jan 23, 2007
  6. ufatbastehd

    ufatbastehd Guest

    It did not come with the machine, But thanks for the input.

    ufatbastehd, Jan 23, 2007
  7. ufatbastehd

    ufatbastehd, Jan 23, 2007
  8. ufatbastehd

    ufatbastehd Guest

    Nope

    But I think I just found it here

    http://www.office1000.com/discount/phone-wall-jacks-and-inserts.html

    scroll down it's called a Quick Install Wall Jack

    Don''t know why I did'nt find the size before as I did spend some time
    searching before posting here.

    ufatbastehd, Jan 23, 2007