Walking under water

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Jun 26, 2010.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Jun 26, 2010

  2. mmyvusenet

    /dev/null/ Guest

    "mmyvusenet" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello:
    >
    > Yesterday I took this picture of this turtle, this time walking and
    > breathing underwater:

    Except turtles are reptiles, they breath air. Underwater they have to hold
    their breath.
    /dev/null/, Jun 26, 2010

  3. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "/dev/null/" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:i042o5$it3$...

    > "mmyvusenet" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> Yesterday I took this picture of this turtle, this time walking and
    >> breathing underwater:
    >>

    > Except turtles are reptiles, they breath air. Underwater they have to hold
    > their breath.

    Hello, I really meant that is expiring under water, this is a species that
    can be a long time under water, after I'll post a photo when the turtle is
    just breathing with the head above water.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com
    mmyvusenet, Jun 26, 2010
  4. mmyvusenet

    MC Guest

    mmyvusenet wrote:

    > ..., after I'll post a photo when the
    > turtle is just breathing with the head above water.

    Oh dear... must you?

    MC
    MC, Jun 26, 2010