    mentioned there but still i havn't got any certification
    from microsoft is there any way that anyone can help with
    this issue. Thank you

    Wissam, Jul 20, 2003

  2. Wissam,
    You should receive an email with instructions on how to order your
    welcome kit.
    1. Log on with your .NET Passport.2. Select Welcome Kits from the Program
    Benefits menu.

    3. Check your shipping address carefully. If you need to make changes to
    your shipping address, click to the Profile Editor.

    4. After making changes (if applicable), return to the Welcome Kits page and
    submit the form.

    You will receive your Welcome Kit within four-to-six weeks of verifying and
    submitting your correct shipping address. Welcome Kits will not be shipped
    without a confirmed address.

    --
    Tom Helms

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jul 20, 2003

  3. >-----Original Message-----
    >Hi My name is Wissam Bou Serhal, Recently i have passed
    >my MCP Exams. Now i can see on my profile that it's
    >mentioned there but still i havn't got any certification
    >from microsoft is there any way that anyone can help with
    >this issue. Thank you
    >.
    >hey i have the same problem if you find anything out

    please e-mail me at

    shawn a gonsalves, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Wissam

    JongWoo Guest

    Do NOT email this guy with your detail information

    JongWoo, Jul 23, 2003
  5. Wissam

    SteveC Guest

    Re: EASY WAY TO MAKE MONEY

    Otherwise known as a pyramid, there comes a point where the people at the
    bottom don't make anything. Just those at the pinnacle make the money -
    stupid idea, left well alone!!
    "JL" <> wrote in message
    READ FOR YOURSELF.
    DECIDE IF YOU>WOULD LIKE TO MAKE EXTRA CASH!!
    JUST A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR TIME AND $6.00>IS ALL IT TAKES
    HOW TO TURN $6.00 into $6,000 READING THIS COULD>CHANGE
    YOUR LIFE!
    IT REALLY DOES WORK!

    Who to send too, and hurry get started to make money:

    #1) R Christiana
    2525 Eastview Dr
    Harvey,La 70058

    #2) M.STETTNER
    951 Washington Blvd. Suite>505
    Roseville, CA 95678

    #3)G. Demunter
    Wilgenveld 5
    1500 Halle
    Belgium

    #4)K. Boni
    111 North 12th Street
    Lehighton, Pa. 18235

    #5) H. Micael
    Rua José Filipe Alvares, nº21, 5º DT SUL

    8000 Faro

    #6) J. LAUBACH
    285-25 LOWER NIS HOLLOW DR.
    LEHIGHTON, PA 18235

    CHECK THIS OUT!!

    HOW TO TURN $6.00 into $6,000 READING THIS COULD>CHANGE
    YOUR LIFE!
    IT REALLY DOES WORK!

    I found this on a>bulletin board and decided to try it. A
    little while back,
    I was>browsing
    through news groups, just like you are now, and came
    across an>article similar
    to this that
    said you could make thousands of dollars>within weeks
    with only an initial
    investment of
    $6.00! So I thought,>"Yeah right, this must be a scam",
    but like most of us,
    I was>curious,
    so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to
    each of>the 6 names
    and address
    stated in the article. You then place your>own name and
    address in the
    bottom of the list
    at #6, and post the>article in at least 200 newsgroups.
    (There are
    thousands) No>catch,
    that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a
    few>people first, I
    thought about trying it.
    I figured: "what have I got>to lose except 6 stamps and
    $6.00, right?" Then
    I invested the
    measly>$6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?... within 7 days, I
    started getting money in
    the>mail!
    I was shocked!
    I figured it would end soon, but the money just>kept
    coming in. In my first
    week, I made
    about $25.00. By the end of>the second week I had made a
    total of over
    $1,000.00!
    In the third>week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still
    growing. This is now
    my fourth>week and I
    have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's
    still>coming in rapidly.

    It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have>spent
    more than that on the
    lottery!!
    Let me tell you how this works>and most importantly, WHY
    it works... Also,
    make sure you
    print a>copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
    information off of it
    as you>need it.
    I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly,
    that>you will start
    making more money
    than you thought possible by doing>something so easy!

    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!>(print it
    out ordownload
    it.) Follow the simple
    directions and watch>the money come in! It's easy. It's
    legal. And, your
    investment is only>$6.00

    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it
    is>not illegal; and
    it is 99% no risk - it really works!
    If all of the>following instructions are adhered to, you
    will receive
    extraordinary>dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE:
    Please follow these directions EXACTLY,>and $50,000 or
    more can be yours in
    20 to 60 days.
    This program>remains successful because of the honesty
    and integrity of>the
    participants. Please
    continue its success by carefully adhering>to the
    instructions. You will now
    become part of the
    Mail Order>business. In this business your product is not
    solid and
    tangible, it's a>service. You are in
    the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
    large>corporations are happy
    to pay big bucks for
    quality lists. However,>the money made from the mailing
    lists is secondary
    to the income which>is
    made from people like you and me asking to be included in
    that>list.

    Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
    STEP 1: Get 6>separate pieces of paper and write the
    following on each piece
    of>paper
    "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00
    bills or>Canadian
    Loonie and
    place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so>the
    bill or coin will not
    be seen through the envelope
    Next, place>one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal
    them. You should
    now have 6>sealed envelopes,
    each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase,>your
    name and address,
    and a $1.00 bill or coin.What
    you are doing is>creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
    LEGAL! You are
    requesting a>legitimateservice
    and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a>little
    skeptical and a
    little worried about the legal aspects of
    it>all. So I checked it out with the Post Office (1-800-
    725-2161) and>they
    confirmed that it is indeed legal.

    Mail the 6 envelopes to>the following addresses:

    #1) R Christiana
    2525 Eastview Dr
    Harvey,La 70058

    #2) M.STETTNER

    #3)G. Demunter
    Wilgenveld 5
    1500 Halle
    Belgium

    #4)K. Boni
    111 North 12th Street
    Lehighton, Pa. 18235

    #5) H. Micael

    #6) J. LAUBACH
    285-25 LOWER NIS HOLLOW DR.
    LEHIGHTON, PA 18235

    STEP 2: Now take>the #1 name off the list that you see
    above, movethe other
    names>up
    (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
    number 6 on>the
    list.

    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep>this
    article as close
    to original as possible. Now, post
    your amended>article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think
    there are close to
    24,000>groups) All you need is 200,
    but remember, the more you post, the more>money you make!
    You won't get very
    much unless you post like crazy.>:)
    This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to
    Title 18>Sec. 1302
    & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
    Keep a copy of these>steps for yourself and, whenever you
    need money, you
    can use it again,>and again.

    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains
    successful>because of the honesty
    and integrity of the participants
    and by their>carefully adhering to the directions. Look
    at it this way. If
    you are of>integrity, the program will continue
    and the money that so many others>have received will come
    your way.

    NOTE: You may want to retain every>name and address sent
    to you, either on a
    computer or hard copy and>keep
    the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are
    truly>providing a
    service. (Also, it might be a good idea to
    wrap the $1>bill or coin in dark paper to reduce the risk
    of mail theft.)So,
    as each>post is downloaded and the
    directions carefully followed, six members>will be
    reimbursed for their
    participation as a List Developer with $1.00>each.
    Your name will move up the list geometrically so that
    when your>name reaches
    the #1 position you will be receiving
    thousands of>dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for
    only $6.00 ($1.00
    for each of>the first six people listed above)
    Send it now, add your own name to the>list and you're in
    business!

    ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO>NEWSGROUPS---------
    ---
    Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire>letter to
    do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the>beginning
    of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of
    this>document, and
    select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy
    the>entire letter into the computer's memory.

    Step 2) Open a blank>'notepad' file and place your cursor
    at the top of the
    blank page. From>the 'edit' menu select 'paste'.
    This will paste a copy of the letter into>notepad so that
    you can add your
    name to the list.

    Step 3) Save>your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you
    want to do your
    postings in>different settings, you'll always have
    this file to go back>to.

    Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try
    searching for>various
    newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards,
    chat>sites,discussions.)

    Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this>article
    as a new message by
    highlighting the text of this letter>and
    selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject,
    this will be>the
    header that everyone sees as they scroll through
    the list of>postings in a particular group, click the
    post message button.
    You're>done with your first one!
    Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do>is jump
    to different
    newsgroups and post away, after you get the>hang
    of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each>newsgroup.

    **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE
    MORE>MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!
    BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF>200**

    That's it! You will begin receiving money from around
    the>world within days!
    You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box
    due to>the large amount of mail you will receive. If you
    wish to stay
    anonymous,>you can invent a name to use, as long as
    the postman will deliver it.>**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE
    ADDRESSES ARE
    CORRECT.**

    Each of the 5>persons who just sent me $1.00 make the
    MINIMUM 200 postings,
    each with>my name at #5 and only 5
    persons respond to each of the original 5, that>is
    another $25.00 for me,
    now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM>posts
    with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring
    in an>additional
    $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around
    and post the>MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only
    receive 5 replies each,
    I will>make an additional $625.00!
    OK, now here is the fun part, each of those>625 persons
    post a MINIMUM 200
    letters with my name at #2 and>they
    each only receive 5 replies, that justmade me
    $3,125.00!!! Those>3,125
    persons will all deliver this message
    to 200 newsgroups with my>name at #1 and if still 5
    persons per 200
    newsgroups react I will receive>$15,625,00!
    With an original investment of only $6.00!>AMAZING!

    When your name is no longer on thelist, you just take
    the>latest posting in
    the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00
    to names>on the list, putting your name at number 6
    again. And start>posting
    again. The thing to remember is: do you
    realize that>thousands of people all over the world are
    joining the internet
    and>reading these articles everyday?,
    JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you>afford $6.00 and see
    if it really
    works?? I think so... People have>said,
    "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
    money? So>what!
    What are the chances of that happening
    when there are tons of>new honest users and new honest
    people who are
    joining the internet and>newsgroups everyday
    and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at>20,000
    to 50,000 new
    users, every day, with thousands of those>joining
    the actual internet.

    Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY>and this will really
    work!

    BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3
    PTSIZE=12>FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">

    COLOR="#000000" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR:
    #ffffff"
    SIZE=2>PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">

    From: "Helder>Micael" <>
    Newsgroups:>alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.qdi,alt.comp.periph
    s.mainboard.shuttle,

    alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard
    ..supermicro,alt.comp

    ..periphs.mainboard.tacos,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.tyan,a
    lt.comp.periphs.mult

    ifunctions,alt.comp.periph>
    Subject: VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

    SteveC, Jul 24, 2003