Waiting game

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Guest, Dec 9, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Nice attitude! I think you need to stop looking a gift
    horse in the mouth...

    the

    Guest, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Guest

    Steve Guest

    I like how you people think Microsoft is doing you a
    favor, and yes I know the purpose of beta exams, but there
    is no need to take up to 12 weeks for results.

    Steve, Dec 10, 2003

  3. Guest

    Joe Guest

    Steve,

    It really does take that long sometimes. First they get back all the
    results, then they do a break down of difficulty based upon how well people
    did.

    Then they pull together a bunch of SMEs to review the questions and comments
    along with a psychometrician (this is several days of time for them), then
    they usually get a different set of SMEs to set the cut score.

    Pulling together two sets of SMEs will generally take several weeks due to
    their busy schedules.

    Then a final review and analysis gets down and people get the result as the
    exam goes live.

    Be patient you will get your results and hopefully it will be worth it for
    you. There is nothing wrong with the process and unfortunately it can't be
    sped up without hurting the exam itself.

    Hope this helps,
    Joe
    "There's a TTL and a time to die"

    Joe, Dec 10, 2003
  4. Guest

    MCSE World Guest

    Have you ever been part of the beta exam process other than taking an exam?
    It's quite extensive as I can attest to from personal experience.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 11, 2003