    Thanks.
    --
    Home user
    =?Utf-8?B?anBtd2l6YXJk?=, Apr 7, 2005

  2. I am replying to my own post, because I received help from another user group
    (Netgear).

    The problem is a race. Mapping trys to happen well before the Wireless card
    software is ready for action.

    Solution: Unmap the remote drives.
    Write a simple batch file along the lines of

    net use O: \\computername\foldername (using quotes around any names with
    spaces in them)

    to establish the connection, and only run it after the wireless LAN is
    running.

    One could also add the command to start Outlook or some other program that
    needs a file in \\computername\foldername, put the .BAT file on the desktop,
    and give it a handy icon. Then start both the connectionand the Client at
    the same time.

    Home User

    =?Utf-8?B?anBtd2l6YXJk?=, Apr 26, 2005