    shortly"... I assume shortly to mean a minute or so.

    (I'm also frustrated with myself for waiting until the end of the day to
    start this.)
    OneSeventeen, Jun 15, 2005

  2. It will comes, just a little patience, someone had a similar problem, just
    takes a little time to process because of the overwhelming request.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 15, 2005

  3. OneSeventeen

    OneSeventeen Guest

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
    > It will comes, just a little patience, someone had a similar problem, just
    > takes a little time to process because of the overwhelming request.

    Cool, after about 45 min. it came through.. just got a little impatient
    because I didn't realize it was available for download yet. it's
    downloading now!
    OneSeventeen, Jun 15, 2005
  4. Ahh, see, patience is a virtue! Glad everythings working now. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 15, 2005
  5. OneSeventeen

    OneSeventeen Guest

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
    > Ahh, see, patience is a virtue! Glad everythings working now. :)

    Apparently I still don't have that patience... after finally getting my
    drive repartitioned for a dual boot setup, and copying files, I am in
    the last 15 min of installation.

    Unfortunately I've been drinking water this whole time, and I'm not sure
    if I can make it until it finishes... somehow this is not my fault, and
    should have been thought of when making the installer.

    (and just to be sure, yes, this is a joke, and yes, I drank far too much
    water.)
    OneSeventeen, Jun 15, 2005