    Time to DL the new objectives and get M.Meyers, AIO 5 th ed. Good luck
    everyone !

    , Nov 20, 2003

  2. gop Guest

    hi, my problem is that I have passed one a few months ago and have been
    studying for the A+ core using my 2001 book.

    Was going to take the test in a few weeks but am worried now that I've found
    out the objectives have changed. Im trying to see if they will still let me
    take it using the 2001 objectives.

    gop, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Sean Cleary Guest

    "gop" <> wrote in message news:<5Q%ub.7922$>...
    > hi, my problem is that I have passed one a few months ago and have been
    > studying for the A+ core using my 2001 book.
    >
    > Was going to take the test in a few weeks but am worried now that I've found
    > out the objectives have changed. Im trying to see if they will still let me
    > take it using the 2001 objectives.
    > <> wrote in message news:bph4bl$nrn$...
    > > just to let everyone know, all the exam sites around me are all booked
    > > up, at least in the late afternoon. I wanted to take the core next week
    > > before the change. I guess/hope it will not be too much of a change.
    > > Time to DL the new objectives and get M.Meyers, AIO 5 th ed. Good luck
    > > everyone !

    I am concerned. What is different about the new test. My books are the
    same date as the above! And the netquestions, are they good and valid?
    I bet not :)-(
    Sean

    Sean Cleary, Nov 20, 2003