    Since I have already done quite a bit of studying on
    305 stuff, I am tempted to just go ahead and take
    the current exams now.
    JB, Dec 9, 2005

  2. JB

    EricG Guest

    If you've already been studying for 70-305 I say go ahead and take that one.

    EricG, Dec 12, 2005

  3. JB

    JB Guest

    Yeah, thats what I think. I am scheduled to take exam
    tommorrow. Then after I get MCAD, I will look into
    The new stuff.

    Thanks
    JB

    JB, Dec 12, 2005
  4. JB

    palindrome Guest

    If you hadn't started MCAD would you pass it up and just start with the MCTS?

    any opinions?

    -ian

    palindrome, Mar 1, 2006