    the non trail verion or is the normal verion taking a long time to get
    still.

    Thanks

    Neal, Jul 19, 2005

  2. I would still go with the trial and do a upgrade with TAP XP Pro x64. You
    got at least 6 months on the trial, you definitely will recieve the final
    before then. For the confirmation e-mail issue, please e-mail the following
    address to find out whats taking so long:

    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 19, 2005

  3. Neal

    Neal Guest

    I e-mailed them on Friday and they still have not gotten back to me.

    Neal, Jul 19, 2005
  4. Neal

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    The trial is 120 day (4 months), not 6.

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Jul 19, 2005
  5. For some of us there is no trial. It stops downloading at about 460 MB.
    Several attempts. Used GetRight several times also with same result.

    What gives?

    =?Utf-8?B?U2VuaW9yIENpdGl6ZW4=?=, Jul 22, 2005
  6. Have figured this out ( at least to the point I can download it now ).

    Had to make MTU larger to get past the 'hang' at 460 Mb

    Senior Citizen

    =?Utf-8?B?U2VuaW9yIENpdGl6ZW4=?=, Jul 27, 2005