WAG300N does not show in list of available networks but connects O

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?Sk1C?=, Jan 29, 2007.

  1. I have several wireless Access Points/routers.

    I recently got a Linksys WAG300N modem/wireless router.

    With my Toshiba Laptop (running MCE) and another Toshiba (running XP) this
    appears as would be expected in the list of available networks and connects
    up.

    My HP desktop does not show it in the list of available network though it
    lists all the others when they are powered as well as various neighbouring
    wireless APs near my home. But it will connect to the WAG300N OK.

    I have been through all the wireless network settings and can't see any
    obvious differences between the PCs.

    Has anyone any ideas why the desktop is not listing the WAG300N as an
    available network?

    Martin

    --
    JMB