Wading through the muck..bigger.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mark², Apr 18, 2006.

  1. Mark²

    Mark² Guest

    Mark², Apr 18, 2006

  2. mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net (Mark²) wrote:

    > Some asked for a bigger version:

    Lovely, though I've had to change my mind about tweaking it for desktop
    background use. It's far too distracting. :)

    I suppose I might get used to it eventually, but who wants to get used
    to a view like that?

    Andrew McP
    Andrew MacPherson, Apr 18, 2006

  3. Mark²

    Rich Guest

    Very nice, good lighting!
    Rich, Apr 18, 2006
  4. Mark²

    Randy Howard Guest

    Mark² wrote
    (in article <kX%0g.7359$Qz.2462@fed1read11>):

    > Some asked for a bigger version:
    > This one's about 1/2 MB...
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/58828940/original

    That is an extremely nice photo.

    Congratulations.

    --
    Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)
    Randy Howard, Apr 18, 2006
  5. Mark²

    secheese Guest

    On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 23:46:42 -0700, "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even
    number here)@cox..net> wrote:

    >Some asked for a bigger version:
    >This one's about 1/2 MB...
    >http://www.pbase.com/image/58828940/original