Wacom

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by anOLDun, Jan 18, 2005.

  1. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Me again

    Instead of a mouse i use a wacom pen and tablet.

    Due to the crash i now have to re- install the WINme drivers for this.

    I have the original cd and have dl the Winme driver.

    I am told to install the cd then install the new Winme driver which will
    overwrite the old driver. WELL IT DOESN'T.

    the "read me " file says i should delete the old driver first by removing
    them from within "add/remove". I tried this but it removed the WHOLE
    programme so when i tried to install the new drivers it didn't find the data
    it was supposed to so it stoped the setup process.

    Any ideas on how to delete just the old driver so i can install the new
    driver?

    Thanks

    anOLDun, Jan 18, 2005

  2. anOLDun

    Paul - xxx Guest

    anOLDun composed the following;:

    > Any ideas on how to delete just the old driver so i can install the
    > new driver?

    Use Device Manager ...

    --
    Paul ...