    I can have either the left screen only or both screens (which naturally
    reduces the size/resolution of the usable tablet area) but not the right
    screen only. Grr.

    MrsBeebleBrock, Jul 11, 2003

  2. MrsBeebleBrock

    Rob Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:48:53 +1200, MrsBeebleBrock
    <> wrote:

    >eens? Or
    >any tablet with dual screens, for that matter?
    >
    >I can have either the left screen only or both screens (which naturally
    >reduces the size/resolution of the usable tablet area) but not the right
    >screen only. Grr.

    Yes, I have got it to work, but am using a big tablet. Mine is an
    Aiptek which i purchased before I went to dual screens, adn am glad
    that I got one with a big high resolution tablet.

    Rob, Jul 11, 2003

  3. MrsBeebleBrock

    <> wrote:

    >Anyone been able to find success with a Graphire 2 and dual screens? Or
    >any tablet with dual screens, for that matter?
    >
    >I can have either the left screen only or both screens (which naturally
    >reduces the size/resolution of the usable tablet area) but not the right
    >screen only. Grr.

    Probably getting a bigger tablet is your only solution, those wacom
    are pretty pricey though.

    Rob, Jul 11, 2003
  4. The Wacom tablet has the supposed ability to differentiate between
    screens, but it doesn't actually work.

    Thanks anyway.

    MrsBeebleBrock, Jul 13, 2003