  1. Jo en Frans

    Jo en Frans Guest

    ik ben mijn wachtwooed vergeten, wat moet ik nu doen
    Jo en Frans, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Jo en Frans

    John Holmes Guest

    Jo en Frans came up with this:

    > ik ben mijn wachtwooed vergeten, wat moet ik nu doen

    Use english in this group, please. Now which password did you forget?

    --
    Somebody is watching you.

    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."
    John Holmes, Jan 7, 2004

  3. Jo en Frans

    SgtMinor Guest

    John Holmes wrote:

    > Jo en Frans came up with this:
    >
    > > ik ben mijn wachtwooed vergeten, wat moet ik nu doen
    > >

    > Use english in this group, please. Now which password did you forget?

    English is not necessary. 24HSHD is an international group. You can
    post in Klingon, if you want to.

    SgtMinor, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Jo en Frans

    ICee Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:
    > John Holmes wrote:
    >>
    >> Jo en Frans came up with this:
    >>
    >>> ik ben mijn wachtwooed vergeten, wat moet ik nu doen
    >>>

    >> Use english in this group, please. Now which password did you forget?

    > English is not necessary. 24HSHD is an international group. You can
    > post in Klingon, if you want to.

    Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

    >> --
    >> Somebody is watching you.
    >>
    >> "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

    Douglas Adams
    ICee, Jan 7, 2004
  5. Jo en Frans

    Rob K Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:

    > English is not necessary. 24HSHD is an international group. You can
    > post in Klingon, if you want to.

    Ik mag zeker geen duit in het zakje doen ???? :D :D

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Jan 7, 2004
  6. Jo en Frans

    SgtMinor Guest

    Rob K wrote:

    > SgtMinor wrote:
    >

    > > English is not necessary. 24HSHD is an international group. You can
    > > post in Klingon, if you want to.

    > Ik mag zeker geen duit in het zakje doen ???? :D :D

    Krijg de kolere...

    SgtMinor, Jan 8, 2004
  7. Jo en Frans

    SgtMinor Guest

    ICee wrote:

    > SgtMinor wrote:
    > > John Holmes wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Jo en Frans came up with this:

    > >> Use english in this group, please. Now which password did you forget?

    > > English is not necessary. 24HSHD is an international group. You can
    > > post in Klingon, if you want to.

    > Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

    Damn, I knew this day would come. I now have to admit to a deficiency
    in my education: I can only read Klingon in its native alphabet, which
    takes KHTML, not allowed, they tell me, on 24HSHD.

    But from what I know about Klingons, I'm pretty sure your message says
    something like "Aloha."

    SgtMinor, Jan 8, 2004
  8. Jo en Frans

    ICee Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:
    > ICee wrote:
    >>
    >> SgtMinor wrote:

    >>> English is not necessary. 24HSHD is an international group. You
    >>> can post in Klingon, if you want to.

    >> Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

    > Damn, I knew this day would come. I now have to admit to a deficiency
    > in my education: I can only read Klingon in its native alphabet, which
    > takes KHTML, not allowed, they tell me, on 24HSHD.
    >
    > But from what I know about Klingons, I'm pretty sure your message says
    > something like "Aloha."

    qhobe'
    Hey, you brought it up :-D
    It's the phrase Klingons are best known for.
    http://www.kli.org/tlh/phrases.html (Everyday Klingon Phrases).
    ICee, Jan 8, 2004
  9. Jo en Frans

    SgtMinor Guest

    ICee wrote:

    > SgtMinor wrote:
    > > ICee wrote:

    > >> Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

    > > Damn, I knew this day would come. I now have to admit to a deficiency
    > > in my education: I can only read Klingon in its native alphabet, which
    > > takes KHTML, not allowed, they tell me, on 24HSHD.
    > >
    > > But from what I know about Klingons, I'm pretty sure your message says
    > > something like "Aloha."

    > qhobe'
    > Hey, you brought it up :-D
    > It's the phrase Klingons are best known for.
    > http://www.kli.org/tlh/phrases.html (Everyday Klingon Phrases).

    OK, went to the site, listened to this:
    http://www.kli.org/tlh/sounds/Heghlu'meH.au
    and, I'm almost 100% sure on this, it's derived from Dutch!

    --
    "You ain't nothin' if you ain't Klingon."
    SgtMinor, Jan 8, 2004
  10. Jo en Frans

    ICee Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:
    > ICee wrote:
    >>
    >> SgtMinor wrote:

    >>> Damn, I knew this day would come. I now have to admit to a
    >>> deficiency in my education: I can only read Klingon in its native
    >>> alphabet, which takes KHTML, not allowed, they tell me, on 24HSHD.
    >>>
    >>> But from what I know about Klingons, I'm pretty sure your message
    >>> says something like "Aloha."

    >> qhobe'
    >> Hey, you brought it up :-D
    >> It's the phrase Klingons are best known for.
    >> http://www.kli.org/tlh/phrases.html (Everyday Klingon Phrases).

    > OK, went to the site, listened to this:
    > http://www.kli.org/tlh/sounds/Heghlu'meH.au
    > and, I'm almost 100% sure on this, it's derived from Dutch!

    So, you're saying the Klingons are Dutch, or the Dutch are Klingons?
    ICee, Jan 8, 2004
  11. Jo en Frans

    ICee Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:
    > ICee wrote:
    >>
    >> SgtMinor wrote:

    >>> OK, went to the site, listened to this:
    >>> http://www.kli.org/tlh/sounds/Heghlu'meH.au
    >>> and, I'm almost 100% sure on this, it's derived from Dutch!

    >> So, you're saying the Klingons are Dutch, or the Dutch are Klingons?

    > My theory: Klingons scanned all of Earth's languages and found the
    > guttural sounds of Dutch most appealing, so they 'benchmarked' it.
    > 'Nuf said.

    LOL You just may be right!
    ICee, Jan 8, 2004
  12. Jo en Frans

    SgtMinor Guest

    ICee wrote:

    > SgtMinor wrote:
    > > ICee wrote:

    > >> qhobe'
    > >> Hey, you brought it up :-D
    > >> It's the phrase Klingons are best known for.
    > >> http://www.kli.org/tlh/phrases.html (Everyday Klingon Phrases).

    > > OK, went to the site, listened to this:
    > > http://www.kli.org/tlh/sounds/Heghlu'meH.au
    > > and, I'm almost 100% sure on this, it's derived from Dutch!

    > So, you're saying the Klingons are Dutch, or the Dutch are Klingons?

    My theory: Klingons scanned all of Earth's languages and found the
    guttural sounds of Dutch most appealing, so they 'benchmarked' it. 'Nuf
    said.

    --
    "Tomorrow, or the day after that, is an even better day to die."
    SgtMinor, Jan 8, 2004