    *** WARNING - this links contains foul/pornographic content of an
    website ***
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/leythos.htm

    Leythos, Mar 29, 2007

  2. Re: W_Tom - what is the part number/model of your whole house protector?

    Leythos wrote:
    > Here is a question you can't squirm you way out of - what is the part
    > number/model of the whole house protector you use in YOUR HOME?
    >
    > Now, you can't complain about distance, all you have to do is find your
    > service entrance and go check the part number - let us know the part
    > number and vendor name so we can see what you feel is the necessary level
    > of protection for your own home.

    I can't believe it. A post from Leythos that isn't totally devoted to an
    impotent attempt to skewer PCButts1. Can't you find something else to
    do? Is you whole life devoted to tracking down and pansy assed farting
    up the skirts of people better than you? Jesus H. Fucking Christ.

    =?UTF-8?B?UsO0Z8Oqcg==?=, Mar 29, 2007

  3. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 03:27:44 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:

    > Leythos wrote:
    >> Here is a question you can't squirm you way out of - what is the part
    >> number/model of the whole house protector you use in YOUR HOME?
    >>
    >> Now, you can't complain about distance, all you have to do is find your
    >> service entrance and go check the part number - let us know the part
    >> number and vendor name so we can see what you feel is the necessary level
    >> of protection for your own home.
    >>

    > I can't believe it. A post from Leythos that isn't totally devoted to an
    > impotent attempt to skewer PCButts1. Can't you find something else to
    > do? Is you whole life devoted to tracking down and pansy assed farting
    > up the skirts of people better than you? Jesus H. Fucking Christ.

    Actually, like BUTTS, w_tom just avoids the truth and has his own
    religious beliefs that refuses reality. If you read the threads you would
    know that, but thanks for trolling and enjoying the show.

    Leythos, Mar 29, 2007
  4. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:29:36 -0600, Mara wrote:

    > On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 03:27:44 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>Leythos wrote:
    >>> Here is a question you can't squirm you way out of - what is the part
    >>> number/model of the whole house protector you use in YOUR HOME?
    >>>
    >>> Now, you can't complain about distance, all you have to do is find your
    >>> service entrance and go check the part number - let us know the part
    >>> number and vendor name so we can see what you feel is the necessary level
    >>> of protection for your own home.
    >>>

    >>I can't believe it. A post from Leythos that isn't totally devoted to an
    >>impotent attempt to skewer PCButts1. Can't you find something else to
    >>do? Is you whole life devoted to tracking down and pansy assed farting
    >>up the skirts of people better than you? Jesus H. Fucking Christ.

    > PCButts1 isn't any better than Leythos and his Band of Merry Morons are. None of
    > them is willing to STFU. They're all trolling each other in a nice little
    > cluster-**** that makes them all, each and every one, look like complete idiots.
    > Maybe they should all go out and get jobs and actually be productive people for
    > a change.

    Maybe you could find something to do yourself? Some of us own companies
    and have free time to play around on the net.

    Leythos, Mar 29, 2007
  5. Leythos

    Mara Guest

    --
    There's nothing in life so difficult that a Microsoft manual can't make it
    completely incomprehensible. -- Douglas Adams

    Mara, Mar 29, 2007
  6. Re: W_Tom - what is the part number/model of your whole house protector?

    On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:29:36 -0600, Mara wrote:

    <snip>
    > PCButts1 isn't any better than Leythos and his Band of Merry Morons are.
    > None of them is willing to STFU. They're all trolling each other in a nice
    > little cluster-**** that makes them all, each and every one, look like
    > complete idiots.

    AFAIC they *are* idiots.

    > Maybe they should all go out and get jobs and actually be
    > productive people for a change.

    Good goat, who do you think would employ them?

    William Poaster, Mar 29, 2007
  7. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:31:16 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

    > On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:29:36 -0600, Mara wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >> PCButts1 isn't any better than Leythos and his Band of Merry Morons are.
    >> None of them is willing to STFU. They're all trolling each other in a nice
    >> little cluster-**** that makes them all, each and every one, look like
    >> complete idiots.

    > AFAIC they *are* idiots.
    >
    >> Maybe they should all go out and get jobs and actually be
    >> productive people for a change.

    > Good goat, who do you think would employ them?

    LOL another nym shift.

    Leythos, Mar 30, 2007