    What can I do?

    --
    Aline M. Gomes
    =?Utf-8?B?QWxpbmU=?=, Aug 29, 2006

  2. Given that Windows 95 and Windows 98 are both completely out of Microsoft
    support, I don't really have a whole lot of suggestions. They can't join a
    domain, and that may be part of it. I'm not even sure that the old AD client
    that was used for them is still available for download.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 29, 2006