    Also my server disconnects after about 50 or so, is this because of the
    large number?

    Thank you. Geopelia
    geopelia, Sep 23, 2003

  2. geopelia

    pel Guest

    you have the wrong removal tool,the tool you need is the DUMARU REMOVER,OK!!

    pel, Sep 23, 2003

  3. On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:39:33 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by geopelia in message

    > I got the above tool from www.sarc.com as my computer shop told me.
    > I followed all the instructions - took about 2 hours. I ran it twice and
    > Swen was supposed to be removed.
    >
    > These "microsoft" emails are still coming through.
    >
    > Is this the backlog (over 1,000) arriving? Will they stop when I have
    > received the lot and deleted them?
    > Also my server disconnects after about 50 or so, is this because of the
    > large number?
    >
    > Thank you. Geopelia

    If someone else has you in their address book, and they are infected, you can
    run all the removal tools in the world until you're blue in the face, and
    you'll still keep receiving the emails.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2128