    from NT4 to W2K)?

    Thanks an kind Regards

    Thomas

    Thomas Betz, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Thomas Betz

    Herb Martin Guest

    No, much more reasonable in length and subject matter.

    The Microsoft outlines seem to be inclusive and there aren't
    that many topics in each.

    --
    Herb Martin

    Herb Martin, Oct 12, 2003

  3. What is the time limit and number of questions on the tests?
    I plan to take both of them soon.
    Thanks,
    Glenn

    Glenn D. Crosse, Oct 12, 2003
  4. 2:30 for the 292
    3:00 for the 296
    I looked it up on Prometric.
    Thanks,
    Glenn

    Glenn D. Crosse, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Thomas Betz

    Herb Martin Guest

    > What is the time limit and number of questions on the tests?
    > I plan to take both of them soon.

    Couple of hours; about 50.

    Doesn't really matter though. You need to answer them all and
    pass.

    --
    Herb Martin

    Herb Martin, Oct 13, 2003
  6. Thomas Betz

    Herb Martin Guest

    I think those times are "total" time for appointment blocks,
    including Surveys and comment periods.

    --
    Herb Martin

    Herb Martin, Oct 13, 2003
  7. Thomas Betz

    MCSE World Guest

    Hello,

    Check out my reviews of both exams, which should answer a lot of your
    questions.

    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?action=viewarticle&artid=19

    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?action=viewarticle&artid=27

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Oct 13, 2003
  8. Thomas Betz

    Thomas Betz Guest

    Many thanks for your advice, today I passed both Exams... :)

    Thomas Betz, Oct 13, 2003
  9. Thanks - Nice links.
    I take the 292 tomorrow.
    Glenn

    Glenn D. Crosse, Oct 13, 2003
  10. Congratulations!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Oct 13, 2003
  11. Thomas Betz

    MCSE World Guest

    CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Oct 16, 2003
  12. Thomas Betz

    MCSE World Guest

    Glad they can be of help, be sure to let us know how it went for you.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Oct 16, 2003
  13. Thomas Betz

    Herb Martin Guest

    Congratulations!!!! Way to go.

    Perhaps you might post your # of questions, time, pass score for
    others who will ask your same question.

    And any AREAS where you felt you the outline might not have
    prepared you -- especially challenging or requiring special study
    attention.

    Herb Martin, Oct 16, 2003