W2K upgrade - Books, Questions and CBT Video's

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=, Mar 19, 2006.

  1. Good evening all,
    I'm new to this forum, so I shall not babble.

    Well over a year ago I completed my W2K MCSE. I now feel it's time to do the
    upgrade to the MCSE server 2003.

    This I believe involves sitting the 292 and 296 exams.

    I'd like to know several things before I embark on this journey.

    1. What study books do people out there recommend (in the past I've used
    Exam Cram and Sybex)
    2. What questions are good (in the past I've used Boson and Transender)
    3. What CBT video/DVD's do people recommend (again in the past I've used CBT
    nuggets)
    4. Apart from Microsoft, does any other web sites out there give good advise
    on MCP stuff.

    Thanks in advance for your help, It's been over a year and I feel out of the
    loop, but I'm really keen to get going on this, if anyone would like to give
    me some pointers and hints and tips, they would be most welcome.

    Cheers

    Greg

    =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=, Mar 19, 2006