    the Trojan is backdoor.trojan and it is not able to fix the file kbdgff.dll

    any ideals of how i can boot to safe mode as well as better information or
    other tools to be able to remove backdoor.trojan

    Digs, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Digs

    Smoker Guest

    "Digs" <> wrote in message
    news:MK3Lc.51207$...
    > I am trying to remove a Trojan with NAV and windows is not letting me boot
    > to safe mode so that I may be able to run NAV. All was fine on friday

    after
    > I removed Startpage.PH, I instaleld an item to remove this from
    > http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/cwschronicles.html. Also installed
    > pestcontrol. now since then i have not been able to boot to safe mode it
    > just hangs at the wight bar
    >
    > the Trojan is backdoor.trojan and it is not able to fix the file

    kbdgff.dll

    > any ideals of how i can boot to safe mode as well as better information or
    > other tools to be able to remove backdoor.trojan

    Got to
    http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
    and get a free online scan and they will remove it

    Smoker, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Smoker wrote:

    > Got to
    > http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
    > and get a free online scan and they will remove it

    They? Who are they?

    They will remove what? What is it?

    There is a full stop missing from the end of your sentence.

    Your score is -5 for readability.

    Spelling and Grammar Troll, Jul 20, 2004
  4. Digs

    Scraggy Guest

    Spelling and Grammar Troll wrote:
    > Smoker wrote:
    >
    >> Got to
    >> http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
    >> and get a free online scan and they will remove it

    > They? Who are they?
    >
    > They will remove what? What is it?
    >
    > There is a full stop missing from the end of your sentence.
    >
    > Your score is -5 for readability.

    Go(t) to

    Failed to mention. -6

    Glass houses. Stones.

    --
    Reading computer manuals without the hardware is as frustrating as
    reading sex manuals without the software.

    Scraggy, Jul 20, 2004
  5. Spelling and Grammar Troll wrote:
    > Smoker wrote:
    >

    >>Got to
    >>http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
    >>and get a free online scan and they will remove it

    > They? Who are they?
    >
    > They will remove what? What is it?
    >
    > There is a full stop missing from the end of your sentence.
    >
    > Your score is -5 for readability.

    For what we are about to receive, may the......blah blah blah.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 20, 2004
  6. Scraggy wrote:
    > Spelling and Grammar Troll wrote:
    >> Smoker wrote:
    >>
    >>> Got to
    >>> http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
    >>> and get a free online scan and they will remove it

    >> They? Who are they?
    >>
    >> They will remove what? What is it?
    >>
    >> There is a full stop missing from the end of your sentence.
    >>
    >> Your score is -5 for readability.

    > Go(t) to
    >
    > Failed to mention. -6
    >
    > Glass houses. Stones.

    It was a deliberate omission to see if I could trick a moron into picking on
    it. As you can see, the trick worked.

    Spelling and Grammar Troll, Jul 20, 2004
  7. Digs

    Scraggy Guest

    > It was a deliberate omission to see if I could trick a moron into
    > picking on it. As you can see, the trick worked.

    Yeah, right. Sit!

    Scraggy, Jul 20, 2004
  8. Scraggy wrote:
    >> It was a deliberate omission to see if I could trick a moron into
    >> picking on it. As you can see, the trick worked.

    > Yeah, right. Sit!

    There is a letter h in the word shit.

    Spelling and Grammar Troll, Jul 20, 2004
  9. "Smoker" <> wrote in message news:<cK4Lc.1402$>...
    > "Digs" <> wrote in message
    > > I am trying to remove a Trojan with NAV and windows is not letting me boot
    > > to safe mode so that I may be able to run NAV. All was fine on friday

    > after
    > > I removed Startpage.PH, I instaleld an item to remove this from
    > > http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/cwschronicles.html. Also installed
    > > pestcontrol. now since then i have not been able to boot to safe mode it
    > > just hangs at the wight bar
    > >
    > > the Trojan is backdoor.trojan and it is not able to fix the file

    > kbdgff.dll
    > >
    > > any ideals of how i can boot to safe mode as well as better information or
    > > other tools to be able to remove backdoor.trojan
    > >

    > Got to
    > http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
    > and get a free online scan and they will remove it

    Wrong. Neither TM's Housecall nor scanning in Safe Mode will remove
    the backdoor.trojan.

    BarryMcOckner, Jul 20, 2004