W2K Directory Services Client for W95/98

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Jay, Oct 19, 2003.

  1. Jay

    Jay Guest

    I am looking for the installation software for W2K
    Directory Services Client for use on W95/98 so that I can
    put together my home network with a variety of operating
    systems.

    MKBA 249841 States:

    "NOTE: The Directory Services Client is included on the
    Windows 2000 CD-ROM in the Clients\Win9x\Dsclient.exe
    file. You must install the Windows 95 or Windows 98 DS
    Client package in order to make use of the functionality
    described in this article."

    I have eval copies of W2K Pro and W2K AS (Courtesy of my
    MCSE courses) and my own copies of W2K Server/Pro Resource
    Kit, W95 & W98 Resource Kit and W98SE and I am not able to
    find the install software or any good information on where
    to go for it including here at Microsnoft.

    Does anyone have the staight skinny? Thanks.

    Jay

    Jay, Oct 19, 2003

  2. Jay

    Plain Jane Guest

    It is on my w2k server cd under clients\win9x directory.
    Please check the info on:

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/adclients

    Plain Jane, Oct 19, 2003