    do get it to open the whole apliction instead of the single files.

    Im using windows Xp home ed

    TIA

    kid frost, Sep 7, 2003

  2. kid frost

    DC Guest

    On 6 Sep 2003 20:20:47 -0700, kid frost <> wrote:
    > When I try to use Windows Explorer to open an applecation such as MS
    > Word it opens all the files in MS Word in like ten difrent parts. How
    > do get it to open the whole apliction instead of the single files.
    >
    > Im using windows Xp home ed

    You don't say which version of MS Word you are using, but is this what
    you mean?

    DC

    C:\no\more\of\this\fuc~1\bullsh~1

    DC, Sep 7, 2003

  3. kid frost

    kid frost Guest

    DC <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On 6 Sep 2003 20:20:47 -0700, kid frost <> wrote:
    > > When I try to use Windows Explorer to open an applecation such as MS
    > > Word it opens all the files in MS Word in like ten difrent parts. How
    > > do get it to open the whole apliction instead of the single files.
    > >
    > > Im using windows Xp home ed

    > You don't say which version of MS Word you are using, but is this what
    > you mean?
    >
    > http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/article08-805

    I dont mean MS word alone just any application i try to open using
    windows explorer. WinEx is opening the files instead of the app for
    almost everything.

    When I go to my C drive and try to open anything its not working at
    all.

    kid frost, Sep 7, 2003
  4. kid frost

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On 7 Sep 2003 14:40:33 -0700, (kid frost) wrote:

    >DC <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >> On 6 Sep 2003 20:20:47 -0700, kid frost <> wrote:
    >> > When I try to use Windows Explorer to open an applecation such as MS
    >> > Word it opens all the files in MS Word in like ten difrent parts. How
    >> > do get it to open the whole apliction instead of the single files.
    >> >
    >> > Im using windows Xp home ed

    >> You don't say which version of MS Word you are using, but is this what
    >> you mean?
    >>
    >> http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/article08-805

    >I dont mean MS word alone just any application i try to open using
    >windows explorer. WinEx is opening the files instead of the app for
    >almost everything.
    >
    >When I go to my C drive and try to open anything its not working at
    >all.

    Do a virus scan.

    -Barry
    ========