  1. Ah, you little bastard! Get away kid you bother me!

    <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>

    Rita
    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 19, 2008

  2. "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Ah, you little bastard! Get away kid you bother me!
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>
    >

    > Rita

    "Best viewed full size to be awed by the D3's magical properties.
    For 1024 x 768 click here."
    so the D3 is such a crap camera that 1024 x 768 is "full sized"

    How about showing us some of the *real* full sized images Rita, after all
    some of your shots are pretty good :)

    Don Hirschberg
    Atheist Chaplain, Mar 20, 2008

  3. Rita Berkowitz

    DAvid Guest

    Is it meant to be blurry?

    DAVO

    DAvid, Mar 20, 2008
  4. Rita Berkowitz

    Chris W Guest

    Atheist Chaplain wrote:

    > How about showing us some of the *real* full sized images Rita . . .

    I second that, let's see some full sized images.

    --
    Chris W
    KE5GIX

    "Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM,
    learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm"

    Ham Radio Repeater Database.
    http://hrrdb.com
    Chris W, Mar 20, 2008
  5. Rita Berkowitz

    George Kerby Guest

    On 3/19/08 6:56 PM, in article , "Rita
    Berkowitz" <> wrote:

    > Ah, you little bastard! Get away kid you bother me!
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>
    >

    > Rita

    EXCELLENT!

    I have never seen better composition, balance and general intuitive
    photographic expertise.

    Congratulations!
    George Kerby, Mar 20, 2008
  6. Rita Berkowitz

    Draco Guest

    On Mar 19, 10:04 pm, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > On 3/19/08 6:56 PM, in article , "Rita
    >
    > Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > > Ah, you little bastard!  Get away kid you bother me!

    > > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>

    > > Rita

    > EXCELLENT!
    >
    > I have never seen better composition, balance and general intuitive
    > photographic expertise.
    >
    > Congratulations!

    Careful George. You could be accused of gushing praise.

    I too like the image.

    Draco
    Draco, Mar 20, 2008
  7. Rita Berkowitz

    Draco Guest

    On Mar 19, 7:56 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > Ah, you little bastard!  Get away kid you bother me!
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>
    >
    > Rita

    Nice shot Rita. I don't know if he was taking inventory or using the
    needles to clean his nose.

    Keep at it.

    Draco
    Draco, Mar 20, 2008
  8. Draco wrote:

    >> Ah, you little bastard! Get away kid you bother me!
    >>
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>
    >>
    >> Rita

    > Nice shot Rita. I don't know if he was taking inventory or using the
    > needles to clean his nose.
    >
    > Keep at it.

    Thanks

    Rita
    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 20, 2008
  9. Rita Berkowitz

    The Dave© Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    > Ah, you little bastard! Get away kid you bother me!
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>

    Do you work for Canon?
    The Dave©, Mar 21, 2008
  10. Rita Berkowitz

    George Kerby Guest

    On 3/21/08 5:28 PM, in article uEWEj.31257$, "The Dave©"
    <> wrote:

    > Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    >> Ah, you little bastard! Get away kid you bother me!
    >>
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>
    >>

    > Do you work for Canon?

    Obviously does. "She's" making everyone hate what "she" likes.

    And don't even mention the quality of the posts!

    Would *you* want a camera that produced captures like that?

    Thought not.

    "Nuff said...
    George Kerby, Mar 22, 2008