    desktop tray with red x's on them. Since my modem works, I figure it's a
    communication problem with my pc still wanting to recognize the modem as a
    bootable hard drive. Anyone have any suggestions???

    nettie, Dec 31, 2007

  2. Hi
    I do not think that it is the computer fault, it seems that you are Not
    connected correctly.
    Since there is No information about the Verizon Hardware and how it should
    be used, I suggest that you should call Verizon support.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 31, 2007

  3. nettie

    ~Deo Guest

    Hi,

    See if you suspect that then, what we can do is get into the bios and select
    USB -> No boot option.

    * this option can come up in differnt place and with differnt name depending
    on the kind on bios you have

    If you find it dificult to trace it let me know the make and model number of
    the pc OR if you happen to know which bios is it.

    Regards

    ~Deo

    ~Deo, Jan 4, 2008
  4. nettie