    Is anyone know VWIC-2MFT-G703 also work for channelized (framed) E1? I spent
    about two hours on Cisco website, but still no luck.

    Thanks
    JC, Nov 25, 2004

  2. JC

    Steinar Haug Guest

    ["JC"]

    | Is anyone know VWIC-2MFT-G703 also work for channelized (framed) E1? I spent
    | about two hours on Cisco website, but still no luck.

    Yes it does.

    Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting,
    Steinar Haug, Nov 25, 2004

  3. JC

    JC Guest

    I thought the previous information is not detail enough. I had found the
    card also support framed E1 with 2600 series, however nothing mention when
    working with 1700 series. Do any have experience using this card with 1700
    series router?

    "JC" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:41a5d06a$-cable.com...

    JC, Nov 25, 2004
  4. JC

    Lars Warode Guest

    Hi,

    yes you can use the MFT-G703 in channelized mode.

    just enter

    controller e1
    channel-group 0 timeslots 1-31

    thats it....

    by the way: why do you buy the more expensive MFT-G703 instead of the
    MFT-E1 or MFT-T1???

    ../regards

    mcmoin
    Lars Warode, Nov 26, 2004