    by a consultant. We are thinking about doing that by ourselves Info
    Security Team and would like to have a comprehensive listing of the scope.
    Any links are appreciated.

    Sherman H., Jul 21, 2004

  2. Sherman H.

    johns Guest

    Microsoft has a piece of software that does that .. at
    least in terms of their OS. More important I suppose
    ..... there are a few sites offering a complete patch kit
    on a CD, that seems to make the MS eval program
    happy.

    johns

    johns, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Sherman H.

    Eric Guest

    It is Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer
    More security checkups inside...
    http://www.xstudio.ca/pcsupport/security/tweaks.html

    Eric, Aug 4, 2004