    all squared
    up with my 125.00 back for this day and a voucher for the next test.

    REMEMBER to get an incident report...
    Nettransplant, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Nettransplant

    Guest Guest

    The part about them not being vue and only their agents is
    correct. You did he right thing. This can happen more
    often in the country called NOT USA. Cya.

    Test failed to start
    >with all
    >sorts of .dll errors. After 90 minutes of them playing

    around I asked them
    >open an indecent report and cancel my test. When I asked

    the local centre
    >about
    >some sort of credit for my wasted day them all

    chanted "not us, call Vue".
    >When I asked weren't they the local Vue tester they said

    they were just
    >agents
    >and not responsible for nothing no how no where no why!!!
    >
    >I called Vue and thankfully they found an incident report

    and I may get this

    Guest, Oct 22, 2003

  3. well, Vue this morning says I never talked to them, don't have an incident
    report, oh wait
    here it is, ok, the local guy's at fault, good bye....
    Talked to local guy and they will attempt to talk to Vue on my behalf.

    HAS ANYONE EVER RECEIVED A VOUCHER/CREDIT FROM VUE???

    Nettransplant, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Vue has admitted fault for failed test appointment and given me a 50% off
    voucher for one exam. Thanks Polar Bear people...
    Nettransplant, Oct 22, 2003