    going to be available in mid-February? I think I can wait
    that long. :p

    - Jim

    Jim Johnson, Jan 12, 2004

  2. Congrats!!

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Larry Samuels, Jan 12, 2004

  3. Congratulations!!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 12, 2004
  4. This had to happen in the past hour. My results are now up - finally - and I passed! My wait for the 272 will not be as nerve racking since I was offered the chance to do the standard setting - and those invited have a high probability of having passed the exam.

    OverCertified, Jan 12, 2004
  5. Congratulations!!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 12, 2004
  6. Jim Johnson

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    i passed mine .
    but my transcript did not state my results yet

    Kian Wah Lai, Jan 13, 2004
  7. Jim Johnson

    Markus Guest

    Congrats !

    one question, if you dont mind me asking.
    MS requirements are stated as minimum of 6 month exp. on
    Desktop OS and Office.

    Did you all take the course ? I wonder if I should try to
    take this exam without training ? Any Advise ?
    Just doing another training therefore I might have enough
    skills 2 pass that also.

    Thx for taking your time !
    Markus

    Markus, Jan 13, 2004
  8. Jim Johnson

    xakeP Guest

    I took 271 as beta without any study at all, and passed.
    I had 270,215,218 already though and been supporting 2k
    for a while now. so, i guess if you use xp everyday, and
    work in a helpdesk, you should pass no problem. Its a fun
    exam.

    cheers

    xakeP, Jan 13, 2004
  9. Jim Johnson

    Ivan Guest

    me too...
    haha, kian wai...

    Ivan, Jan 13, 2004
  10. Jim Johnson

    Guest Guest

    I don't work with XP at all and I passed :) , I support a
    2k enviroment. I just read the windows xp cram guide 1
    hour before the exam. I guess I am ready for XP afterall
    lol

    Guest, Jan 13, 2004
  11. Jim Johnson

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    i only did less than 20 practise qn for 70-270
    and went for it
    haha

    Kian Wah Lai, Jan 13, 2004
  12. Jim Johnson

    Guest Guest

    Passed , 850 !!

    Guest, Jan 18, 2004
  13. Congratulations!

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 18, 2004
  14. To my knowledge, scores are not given for beta tests. As I do not work in
    Microsoft Learning, I can give you a definitive answer. Perhaps, Andy could
    enlighten us.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    "Larry Samuels" <> wrote in message
    How do we get scores if we took the test at Prometric? The site nor the
    mailed letter gives a score, just a pass/fail result.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <> wrote in message
    Congratulations!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 18, 2004
  15. This should read can not give you a definitive answer.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 18, 2004
  16. Jim Johnson

    Guest Guest

    Yes, scores are on beta.. i got 850 on the beta.

    in message
    >Congratulations!
    >
    >--
    >Tom Helms [MSFT]