    down then answer question, i have asked for additional plastic before but
    find paper and pen so much easier.

    thanks for any reply.
    BINZA@, Mar 2, 2006

  2. They both use dry erase boards...as for the size of the pen it's the testing
    centers fault you got stuck with the elephant size, which are user for white
    boards.

    VUE gives testing centers free pen sized dry markers and the test center
    could have purchased more suited replacements from staples. I'd complain to
    them about it. I'd complain to VUE as well. VUE's candidate care is much
    better than Prometrics...

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 2, 2006

  3. BINZA@

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "BINZA@" <mark1.smith(remove this)@virgin.net> say in

    > paer in exam for notes or do you have to use the small plastic
    > sheet

    Paper or plastic? you get plastic

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Don't worry, I don't think it's poisonous.
    Neil, Mar 2, 2006