    grieving over the page count measument Big Brother uses
    here. I can no longer read every post, every day....

    Life goes on.

    Gameboy, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Gameboy

    Neil Guest

    "Gameboy" <> wrote in news:1dfc001c454b7$6be89710
    $:

    > I'm ready to schedule my 70-210. I don't want the
    > department to pay full price. Help us save money.

    MSAU719D0F93 if you're Canadian. Otherwise, yer screwed...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 18, 2004

  3. Gameboy

    DJ Guest

    Exist a voucher for Europe?

    thanks

    DJ, Jun 18, 2004
  4. Gameboy

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Gameboy" <> wrote in news:1dfc001c454b7$6be89710
    $:

    > I'm ready to schedule my 70-210. I don't want the
    > department to pay full price. Help us save money.
    >
    > Post a reply with discount codes. Be ethical. Be brief.
    > Have mercy on this former frequent poster. I'm still
    > grieving over the page count measument Big Brother uses
    > here. I can no longer read every post, every day....
    >
    > Life goes on.

    http://www.getcertified4less.com/

    yabba dabba doo...

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jun 18, 2004
  5. Gameboy

    Neil Guest

    Gio <> wrote in news:eqd4FMTVEHA.1356
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Do thay offer discounts???

    did you look at the link?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 18, 2004
  6. Gameboy

    Consultant Guest

    try this one A554UCK3R

    Consultant, Jun 18, 2004
  7. Gameboy

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:e8$RgsTVEHA.3596
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > try this one A554UCK3R

    only works "down under"

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 18, 2004
  8. Gameboy

    Gameboy Guest

    Rowdy, thanks for your HELPFUL reply. I saved ten bucks!

    Gameboy, Jun 18, 2004
  9. Gameboy

    Gio Guest

    Rowdy Yates wrote:

    > "Gameboy" <> wrote in news:1dfc001c454b7$6be89710
    > $:
    >
    >> I'm ready to schedule my 70-210. I don't want the
    >> department to pay full price. Help us save money.
    >>
    >> Post a reply with discount codes. Be ethical. Be brief.
    >> Have mercy on this former frequent poster. I'm still
    >> grieving over the page count measument Big Brother uses
    >> here. I can no longer read every post, every day....
    >>
    >> Life goes on.

    > http://www.getcertified4less.com/
    >
    > yabba dabba doo...
    >
    > :)
    >
    > Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    Do thay offer discounts???

    Gio, Jun 18, 2004
  10. Gameboy

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Gio <> wrote in news:eqd4FMTVEHA.1356
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Do thay offer discounts???

    > did you look at the link?

    man, why did i even bother to help him...:-(

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    Rowdy Yates, Jun 18, 2004
  11. Gameboy

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Gameboy" <> wrote in message
    > I'm ready to schedule my 70-210. I don't want the
    > department to pay full price. Help us save money.
    >
    > Post a reply with discount codes. Be ethical. Be brief.
    > Have mercy on this former frequent poster. I'm still
    > grieving over the page count measument Big Brother uses
    > here. I can no longer read every post, every day....
    >
    > Life goes on.

    You can always be like me and get an age discount, and take each test for
    $60-90

    nerd32768, Jun 19, 2004
  12. Gameboy

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Gameboy" <> wrote in news:1e0df01c45552$519bc9e0
    $:

    > Rowdy, thanks for your HELPFUL reply. I saved ten bucks!

    yup. microsoft don't seem to discount veyr much. the comptia exams are much
    for discounted - comparatively.

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    Rowdy Yates, Jun 19, 2004