    Good luck taking test !!!

    Jon Zelle
    MCT

    MS Public, Mar 3, 2005

  2. Until VUE pulls you from the rewards program because you didn't read the
    guidelines.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 3, 2005

  3. MS Public

    MS Public Guest

    sorry folks, The Rev is correct, sorry about that, I've contacted Vue so I
    don't get in trouble.

    Thanks Rev! really...can't be violating contracts.

    Jon Zelle
    MCT

    MS Public, Mar 3, 2005