Vue discount codes

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=, Sep 27, 2005.

  1. Anyone have any Vue discount codes I can use on my next exam?

    =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=, Sep 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Kebishop31" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anyone have any Vue discount codes I can use on my next exam?

    The discount code "nffshpxre" will get you 25% off.

    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > "Kebishop31" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone have any Vue discount codes I can use on my next exam?

    > The discount code "nffshpxre" will get you 25% off.

    Easy on the guy, Fris. He's not cheating. Well, scratch that. He may or may
    not be cheating, we don't know. However, nowhere in his post did he make
    mention of it. I think there's some words that should be kept sacred.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com worked as a stripper to pay for college.

    Briscobar, Sep 27, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> "Kebishop31" <> wrote in message
    >>> Anyone have any Vue discount codes I can use on my next exam?

    >> The discount code "nffshpxre" will get you 25% off.

    > Easy on the guy, Fris. He's not cheating. Well, scratch that. He may or
    > may
    > not be cheating, we don't know. However, nowhere in his post did he make
    > mention of it. I think there's some words that should be kept sacred.

    He's posting from the web. That's a bad start.

    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:

    > He's posting from the web. That's a bad start.

    Elitist. LOL!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Sep 27, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > He's posting from the web. That's a bad start.

    Good point.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

    Briscobar, Sep 27, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    m0rk Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > He's posting from the web. That's a bad start.

    Hey! I have to post from the web at work, cause the nntp port is all locked
    up. Web posters aren't all bad. *looks around*

    m0rk
    Chapter 4 - TCP/IP the four layer cake.
    When I did TCP/IP at uni it had five layers, but MS press kit says there is
    only 4 layers. Must be one of those 'Low Fat' TCP/IP cakes... mmm cake
    http://m0rk.net/w0rk

    m0rk, Sep 27, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hey! I have to post from the web at work, cause the nntp port is all locked
    >up.

    nntp is a myth, told down the ages to confuse descent folk.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 27, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=" <Kebishop31
    @discussions.microsoft.com> say in news:3955724C-523E-46A3-AFE9-
    :

    > Anyone have any Vue discount codes I can use on my next exam?

    here you can use my MCT code:

    MSAU719D0F93

    I think that will get you 15% off. I think it only works in NA and
    possibly only Canada. if you are outside North America, sorry. If you are
    south of the 49th parallel, let me know if it works for you.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Upgrade: Software industry term for the process of selling a user the
    same word processor for the fifth time.

    Neil, Sep 27, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=" <Kebishop31
    > @discussions.microsoft.com> say in news:3955724C-523E-46A3-AFE9-
    > :
    >
    >> Anyone have any Vue discount codes I can use on my next exam?

    > here you can use my MCT code:
    >
    > MSAU719D0F93
    >
    > I think that will get you 15% off. I think it only works in NA and
    > possibly only Canada. if you are outside North America, sorry. If you are
    > south of the 49th parallel, let me know if it works for you.

    Too late. I think I scared him off goodly.

    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2005
  11. People are too quick to attack here, I have to take 70-292 of Friday to
    comply with the end of the second chance offer, I failed the first time and
    now I am going take it again. I need the code incase I fail and I need to
    retake the test. I have a code now.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=, Sep 27, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Lighten up, Frances.

    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    C Guest

    any of you guys call me francis, and i'll kill ya

    C, Sep 27, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "C" <> say in news:uIDa205wFHA.908
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > any of you guys call me francis, and i'll kill ya

    ok, francis

    *running*

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

    Neil, Sep 27, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

    m0rk Guest

    heh heh heh, call him frannie