    5.Will people who have studied the old curriculum be able to take the
    test after Dec 2003?
    6.What will the Final cost to take both tests?

    Gones, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Gones

    David Hough Guest

    regarding #3 the difference is distance. One of them is closer to you.

    David Hough, Oct 14, 2003

  3. 1. Test vouchers are sort of like coupons but not totally, they are vouchers
    for a test, like a concert ticket bought at a discount store versus at
    ticketmaster. You get the same seat just a cheaper price.

    2. Buying a bundle means you are buying in groups of 10/50/100 for a cheaper
    price by buying volume, contact CompTIA for prices on those groups, they are
    for organizations/companies mostly, why would an individual need 10 vouchers
    for the A+ test when you only need to take it once, and need 2 vouchers
    only.

    3. See previous post, Distance and location of the facility, Think (what's
    the difference between McDonalds and Burger King, distance (food aside).

    4. Since the company that you bought the voucher from bought them within
    the last month or two hopefully. They are already known to CompTIA, and
    since CompTIA sells them they are already active at the time of sale. So you
    can use them immediately.

    5. Since CompTIA only gives the public the listing of what is on the test
    (current version) your question is kind of moot, sure you can take the test
    on the old curriculum, but you probably won't pass because the requirements
    have changed. (think could you go take a physics test now based on what you
    did in high school, yes, probably but would you do good cause your knowledge
    is weak/forgotten/old).

    6. Define Total Cost:? Just the cost of the 2 tests? I think the tests
    cost like $145 each. So the costs for the 2 tests: $290 (plus gas, bus
    pass, plane ticket - how ever you get there). Or go the voucher path,
    Vouchers from Total Seminars (http://www.totalsem.com) 2 vouchers Price:
    198.99. Or if you mean training then that's voucher price plus your
    training route which can be thousands.

    Philip

    C. Philip Cutler II, Oct 15, 2003
  4. Gones

    Gones Guest

    Thank you guys....!

    Gones, Oct 15, 2003
  5. Re: VUE and Prometric for Only US $95 for A+

    Hello Guy!!!!

    I passed A+ Exam!!!!

    I got discounted voucher from www.Getcertified4less.com for only US $95.
    and two vouchers for only 188

    I was able to get more discount when I used
    Poromtion code <b>1188 </b>

    Good Luck

    Network+ voucher, Oct 31, 2003