    --

    sux =)
    www.defkon.org

    sux, Jan 12, 2004

  2. sux

    Jim Johnson Guest

    I spoke to Microsoft, VUE and my local testing center
    today and they all passed the buck to the other. None of
    them commented on why Prometric results came out before
    VUE results. The lady at Microsoft said that I'd receive
    results of some sort to my email which doesn't jive with
    getting notified by snail mail which is what I've been
    told is the method of notification. So, I'll keep checking
    my VUE test results and hopefully I'll see something
    today. Waiting sucks! :p

    - Jim

    (71-271) with VUE
    >and have their results yet?
    >Because my registrations still says "taken", just curious

    why all the
    >prometric people already have their results and at VUE

    they still don't.

    Jim Johnson, Jan 12, 2004

  3. sux

    sux Guest

    Yeah, it's a pass! ;-)
    Getting any results by e-mail really is totally bullcrap, I think I have
    done just about 15 beta exams and have never received any results by e-mail.

    --

    Mzzl,
    sux =)

    sux, Jan 13, 2004