    Regards,
    John C. Young
    , Jan 31, 2007

  2. Snowman Guest

    thanks for your share

    Snowman, Feb 3, 2007

  3. tilak Guest

    On Jan 31, 11:08 am, wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I was at a Vue testing center recently (happily passing 70-292!) and
    > picked up a few of the promotional materials they had to offer. One
    > of them was a bookmark including a 20% off exam voucher for the next
    > Microsoft test scheduled through Vue.
    >
    > It's my belief this voucher can be used multiple times, so it's my
    > interest to share it and help anyone that could use it -
    >
    > Voucher - MSUU8C4E302B ; exam must be taken by June 30, 2007.
    >
    > Use by calling 800.TEST.REG orhttp://www.pearsonvue.com/ms
    >
    > Hope this is of use to some people!
    >
    > Regards,
    > John C. Young

    Thanks John...
    tilak, Feb 6, 2007
  4. Guest

    No problem at all, my pleasure to give back a bit - since more than
    one person thanked me, I'm getting the idea that I was right in my
    belief the code can be used more than once.

    On Feb 6, 5:26 pm, "tilak" <> wrote:
    > On Jan 31, 11:08 am, wrote:
    >

    > > I was at a Vue testing center recently (happily passing 70-292!) and
    > > picked up a few of the promotional materials they had to offer. One
    > > of them was a bookmark including a 20% off exam voucher for the next
    > > Microsoft test scheduled through Vue.

    > > It's my belief this voucher can be used multiple times, so it's my
    > > interest to share it and help anyone that could use it -

    > > Voucher - MSUU8C4E302B ; exam must be taken by June 30, 2007.

    > > Use by calling 800.TEST.REG orhttp://www.pearsonvue.com/ms

    > > Hope this is of use to some people!>
    > > Regards,
    > > John C. Young
    > >

    > Thanks John...
    , Feb 8, 2007
  5. Doesn't work in Venezuela :(

    Saludos cordiales,
    Ángel Ruiz
    MCTS .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications
    MVP de Visual Basic desde 2004
    Caracas - Venezuela

    Angel. E. Ruiz. P, Feb 8, 2007
  6. teel27 Guest

    Did not work for me either in Georgia.
    teel27, Feb 10, 2007
  7. Hi,

    It didn't work for me either, in Singapore.

    Anyway thanks.

    Regards

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9zZXBoIFRpbmc=?=, Apr 15, 2007