VSTO

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Dec 13, 2005.

  1. Any word on there ever being an exam for Visual Studio tools for office.

    Even if its not part of a certification path.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Dec 13, 2005

  2. December 15, 2005

    Hi Sean! :) I actually passed a beta VSTO 2005 exam... I don't know where
    it actually is on the MCP website, but it is there.... It actually doesn't
    qualify you as an MCP, but it definitely shows your skill level. I'll
    attempt to dig up the old exam number so you can search it. :) Give me a
    little bit, and I'll post back...

    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Dec 15, 2005

  3. That is great news! That they have one MCP path or not.

    So reading this 900 page book can have added benifits because I personally
    find VSTO pretty neat stuff.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Dec 16, 2005
  4. December 15, 2005

    :) I found it very interesting too! Here it is: !!

    :) Enjoy! (You take it at Prometric/Vue as normal.)

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Dec 16, 2005