VS.NET trial copy

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Disiilusioned_01, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. Does any know whether 60 day Trial period applies for the
    MSDN Library comes with it ?
    Disiilusioned_01, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Disiilusioned_01

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Does any know whether 60 day Trial period applies for the
    >MSDN Library comes with it ?

    Don't know, but the online msdn never expires and is more up to date.
    Kline Sphere, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Disiilusioned_01

    Guest Guest

    Yes.

    Guest, Dec 19, 2003
  4. Disiilusioned_01

    Schfooge Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Yes.

    The trial comes on DVD-ROM, so it's possible it's included.
    I never installed it myself, as I already had the full version.
    Schfooge, Dec 19, 2003
  5. The DVD trial version times out everything. For MSDN, it is not that bad, as
    you can get the entire library from http://msdn.microsoft.com/library.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 19, 2003