    machine, how do I get that un-registered so I can use it
    on the new PC? Any help appreciated.

    Tony
    Tony, Feb 18, 2004

  2. In news: 11a5101c3f5e7$f48f5330$,
    Tony <> wrote:
    > I've uninstalled VS.NET from one machine and am now
    > trying to register it on another, but the online
    > registration thingy says I've exceeded my number of
    > registrations. Since I've uninstalled it on the first
    > machine, how do I get that un-registered so I can use it
    > on the new PC? Any help appreciated.

    Hi Tony,

    Since this newsgroup is dedicated to questions and answers about Microsoft
    certification exams, you won't get the best answer to your question here.
    Try posting in microsoft.public.vstudio.setup on this same news server.

    Also, you'll find posting to and reading these newsgroups much easier if you
    use a news reader like Outlook Express. Microsoft's free news server is
    msnews.microsoft.com.

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, Feb 18, 2004