    WHile i was Installing the VS.NET EE Edition, i
    encountered with an Internal Error "250003".After which i
    could not proceed with my Instalation. Please help.

    Harish, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Harish

    blackwidow Guest

    Internal Error "250003".

    This usually means that this problem is internal to the MS Corporation
    due to lack of responbility on the part of employee ID 250003.

    If you report this, they will fix the problem and also fire the
    employee.

    ---
    Sign up to get free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
    View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1020318.html
    blackwidow------------------------------------------------------------------------
    blackwidow's Profile: http://www.examnotes.net/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=201489

    blackwidow, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Harish

    Azhagan Guest

    You might want to install latest version of Windows Scipt Host (guess v5.5).
    Weird as it may seem, this help fixed a similar issue I faced while
    installing VS.NET (when the start screen would not come up with the existing
    projects listed).

    HTH
    -Az

    Azhagan, Aug 26, 2003