    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Analista de Desarrollo - PSL S.A.
    Web and Wireless Banking

    JuanDG, Jul 21, 2004

  2. JuanDG

    Eric Guest

    JuanDG wrote:

    > Does somebody knows the future of the certification exams 70-305,
    > 70-315, 70-310, 70-316, 70-306, 70-320 once Visual Studio 2005 it’s
    > in the market? Will they be updated? Or they will be replaced by new
    > exams?

    These will eventually be phased out and new tests will be offered. Your
    certifications on these tests will remain valid, but employers might
    want to see you take the new tests.

    It's not wise to add new material to an existing test, because people
    who took that test already didn't get asked about the new material.

    Of course, we don't know yet if there will be any changes for VS2005.

    I hope they offer a more up-to-date test on Web Services, though. The
    current test is a little dated - web services have been evolving - they
    should test people on the Basic Profile and WSE 2.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 22, 2004

  3. There was a webcast by Jacob Cynamon, MSDN Developer Community Champion, who
    said that there would be new exams for VS2005.

    You can hear this for yourself on

    http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/W...lture=en-US&EventID=1032262502&CountryCode=US

    The webcast is entitled:
    Preparing for your next MCAD or MCSD exam—Level 200

    Michael Geurtjens, Nov 16, 2004