    I have not yet given any exam. Please guide in choosing the right exam.

    Regards,
    Prachi

    Prachi, Nov 9, 2006

  2. Hi, Prachi. If you aren't using 2005 yet, then MCAD and MCSD are still the
    right certifications to pursue, if that's what you'd like to do. When you
    start working with 2005, you can earn the VS2005 certifications (MCTS and
    MCPD) with upgrade paths from MCAD and MCSD that are shorter than starting
    from scratch (more about those here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/upgrade. Ultimately, though, exams and
    certifications should reflect the technology with which you have experience.

    The MCAD and MCSD exams won't expire until Microsoft stops supporting the
    2003 technology, which is a long way off!
    --
    Trika, Microsoft Learning, Microsoft Corp. This posting is provided "AS IS"
    with no warranties, and confers no rights.

    Trika Harms zum Spreckel (MSFT), Nov 11, 2006