    microsoftiz Guest

    I wonder whether VS version being tested has changed since arrival of VS2005
    on exams such as 70-315?
    microsoftiz, Sep 3, 2007

  2. No. The 305 to 320 exams test on Visual Studio 2002 and 2003 and the .Net
    Framework 1.x.
    The 526 to 549 exams test no Visual Studio 2005 and the .Net Framework 2.x.

    LarryWestMCSD, Sep 3, 2007

  3. microsoftiz

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Sep 3, 8:54 am, microsoftiz <>
    wrote:
    > I wonder whether VS version being tested has changed since arrival of VS2005
    > on exams such as 70-315?

    The exam requirements page for each exam clearly lists the version of
    the framework being tested. I wonder where you've been wandering all
    this long.
    Cerebrus, Sep 4, 2007